HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 o.o

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warmachi
Guest



PostSubject: Re: o.o   Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Inflamez rejected the idea nothing I could do about it, he called back the KOS on GZ twice, nothing I could do about it. You weren't even in the guild when the shit hit the fan while inflamez was on the sea so I'm not sure why you're even commenting about it because you weren't in the guild at that time so you're just making assumptions and bullshit. I had many people telling me I did the best I could do but it's not my fault if people never listened to anyone but inflamez and before blaming me for everything go see the officers of the guild at that time that never did a fucking thing for the guild and I name

Ballin
Mieze
FieryDevil
Stariss

And the rest, no one ever said a freaking thing when shit went down except Stariss sometimes. I didn't get any help from anyone to keep the guild alive so before blaming me blame everyone that couldn't live up to their titles, fucking twit. You're right, I was too patient with faggots, I should of kicked you from day 1 when you rejoined. LoL @ Delirium btw, you went there just to avoid KOS because you were a whiny bitch about not being able to leve. Speaking of Dreamless, it's funny how you didn't give him shit for going to CQ isn't it? Exactly, you're an hypocrite and a biased cunt nigga and you know it. Come get raped 1v1 again homie, I love it.


@ BIGGYLUV stop fueling away when we face each other then you may talk.
Back to top Go down
Szaku_Cy



Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Mestrixx wrote:
And then you started to insult me saying how I thought I was above the rules, how war should dump me because I'm pretty much trash.



bullshit and lies i never said nothin about anybody dumping anybody or anything similar..and i aint gonna argue it cuz i lost the screenies of the chat. but make up whatever dumbshit you want..i know what i said and you know what i said..YOU must have dreamed ^ that crap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szaku_Cy



Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Warmachi wrote:

You're right, I was too patient with faggots, I should of kicked you from day 1 when you rejoined. LoL @ Delirium btw, you went there just to avoid KOS because you were a whiny bitch about not being able to leve. Speaking of Dreamless, it's funny how you didn't give him shit for going to CQ isn't it? Exactly, you're an hypocrite and a biased cunt nigga and you know it. Come get raped 1v1 again homie, I love it.




its good to know how far up your ass your head was cuz somehow everybody seems to know dreamless was the only person who ditched blt for kos crap..we left cuz of those same fucking issues you just described..in fact we talk to you OURSELF over it. and ballin and stariss know exactly why dreamless and i havent crossed paths since his traitor ass went to cq..stupid fucker lives 20 minutes away from me and i let everybody nearby know he start shit with me in game and ima solo pk the fuck outta him at his mama's house for the shit he pulled in delirium. but you wouldnt know any of that would you. whatever shit hit the fan while i was gone dont apply to me no fuckin way cuz we were CUT OFF pure and simple. kyri sat in vent with us for 3 fuckin hours hearin our gripes about guild and didnt nobody say a fuckin thing about kos except dream so get your dumbass facts straight..and i got kicked from delirium TWICE cuz i couldnt STOP pking.. you dont know half the shit you think you know and the other half is guesswork do some research bitchness. and ill be more than happy to take more money outta your pockets cuz other than a triple spark your bm is a waste of space. come watch me go toe to toe with you for ANOTHER hour and build TWO more triple sparks just for me..I love it Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BIGGYLUV



Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:50 am

Warmachi wrote:
Inflamez rejected the idea nothing I could do about it, he called back the KOS on GZ twice, nothing I could do about it. You weren't even in the guild when the shit hit the fan while inflamez was on the sea so I'm not sure why you're even commenting about it because you weren't in the guild at that time so you're just making assumptions and bullshit. I had many people telling me I did the best I could do but it's not my fault if people never listened to anyone but inflamez and before blaming me for everything go see the officers of the guild at that time that never did a fucking thing for the guild and I name

Ballin
Mieze
FieryDevil
Stariss

And the rest, no one ever said a freaking thing when shit went down except Stariss sometimes. I didn't get any help from anyone to keep the guild alive so before blaming me blame everyone that couldn't live up to their titles, fucking twit. You're right, I was too patient with faggots, I should of kicked you from day 1 when you rejoined. LoL @ Delirium btw, you went there just to avoid KOS because you were a whiny bitch about not being able to leve. Speaking of Dreamless, it's funny how you didn't give him shit for going to CQ isn't it? Exactly, you're an hypocrite and a biased cunt nigga and you know it. Come get raped 1v1 again homie, I love it.


@ BIGGYLUV stop fueling away when we face each other then you may talk.

You should tell your wife to reroll prolly because shes gotta have a rough time leveling nowadays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mestrixx
Guest



PostSubject: Re: o.o   Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:40 am

Actually, no, I don't. o: I actually level faster now than before. Before I didn't even grind, so even if I get PKed at butters, it's still faster than before. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
klaudia



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Where is TaNk? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
War
Guest



PostSubject: Re: o.o   Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:37 am

lmao Szaku I like how you quoted the very end of the my post because you couldn't refute anything else, way to prove my point from A to Z. It's kinda funny how people give me sh1t for leaving when I can name a ton that left and no one ever made a big deal about it. I think some people are just too bitter to admit that in fact they really didn't want me to leave. The fact that the guild tries to act like a victim makes me sick, I didn't backstab any of you, It's more like I got backstabed but nobody seems to understand that as "zomg warmachine is in CQ" /Q.Q It's only a game and sadly people get bitter over the most pathetic shit ever. As a side not just a proof that people aren't as dumb in CQ is that even after I pked and flamed them for so long they still had the brain and maturity to get over it. Not only did people get really mad but they started making up BS about me. LoL. To come back to you Szaku I think it's kinda hilarious that you sent threats to Dreamless over a video game, do you realise how pathetic that makes you look? I can name you tons that left BL to go to the "opposite side" and nobody ever gave them shit for it

- PrO_Noob
- MT switched back and forth
- Inflamez joined CQ for 30 mins and got kicked
- Holysky
- TigerLily
- AssasinFox
- DarkIllusion

Stop being emo over it, I wasn't the first one nor the last one. Oh and about my Warrior being a "waste of space". LoL @ you mr.Sword Warrior, If there is a char that suck dicks it's definitely yours not mine (lol weapon choice no wonder you're such a failure). I'm one of the best WR around and that's not being egoist, you're just a butthurt cunt if you don't want to admit it. Not sure how you're wasting my money as your hiero ticked wayyyy more than mine AND you died. Pz

Thanks to

Lrod
Amberrr
Yoshiki
Lorelai
Ahira
Mieze
Cancer

Who didn't give me shit for leaving and for not believing the utter crap that some morons like to spread out.
Back to top Go down
Mitzu



Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:35 pm

and me? :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
War
Guest



PostSubject: Re: o.o   Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Oui, toi aussi.
Back to top Go down
†Viriilink



Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-11-30
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Best reason I can think of people criticizing you for joining Conqueror is you've been a member of BloodLusT for very long time and was director at one point and for you to leave is quite shocking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szaku_Cy



Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 pm

War wrote:
lmao Szaku I like how you quoted the very end of the my post because you couldn't refute anything else, way to prove my point from A to Z. It's kinda funny how people give me sh1t for leaving when I can name a ton that left and no one ever made a big deal about it. I think some people are just too bitter to admit that in fact they really didn't want me to leave. The fact that the guild tries to act like a victim makes me sick, I didn't backstab any of you, It's more like I got backstabed but nobody seems to understand that as "zomg warmachine is in CQ" /Q.Q It's only a game and sadly people get bitter over the most pathetic shit ever. As a side not just a proof that people aren't as dumb in CQ is that even after I pked and flamed them for so long they still had the brain and maturity to get over it. Not only did people get really mad but they started making up BS about me. LoL. To come back to you Szaku I think it's kinda hilarious that you sent threats to Dreamless over a video game, do you realise how pathetic that makes you look? I can name you tons that left BL to go to the "opposite side" and nobody ever gave them shit for it

- PrO_Noob
- MT switched back and forth
- Inflamez joined CQ for 30 mins and got kicked
- Holysky
- TigerLily
- AssasinFox
- DarkIllusion

Stop being emo over it, I wasn't the first one nor the last one. Oh and about my Warrior being a "waste of space". LoL @ you mr.Sword Warrior, If there is a char that suck dicks it's definitely yours not mine (lol weapon choice no wonder you're such a failure). I'm one of the best WR around and that's not being egoist, you're just a butthurt cunt if you don't want to admit it. Not sure how you're wasting my money as your hiero ticked wayyyy more than mine AND you died. Pz

Thanks to

Lrod
Amberrr
Yoshiki
Lorelai
Ahira
Mieze
Cancer

Who didn't give me shit for leaving and for not believing the utter crap that some morons like to spread out.





WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? you keep lumping me into the pile of people who give a rats ASS what you did after you left blt?? that information is as irrelevant as it is useless? and the only part of your so called "arguement" worth quoting was the only motherfuckin part that applies to me? i AGREED with you that once we got cut off none of that other shit mattered? your feelings of guilt and ppl resenting you leaving got jack shit to do with me chump i didnt even know you were GONE till like the week after? Rolling Eyes so lame. and so we're clear i never..NEVER once said any of my choices were sound judgement and everything i do makes any sense to even me..dreamless getting his ass beat over a game would be QUITE immature but that's just how i roll dog.. i GOT the balls to admit my failure instead of being a gutless youth "flamez said this flamez said that stariss ballin did this" YOUUUU were leader in his absence nobody higher or lower than you changes the fact that you didnt admit fault to any of the shit you fucked up, or that was fucked up under your piss ass leadership..and to my understanding you were never told you did a good fuckin job you were told "it could have been worse" nice consolation you dumb fuck way to exaggerate

and for clarity sunny im rich kid..a tick off my heiro or 100 i can get another one..i dont gotta use guild funds or salary for any of my shet, nor am i the one who got his ass handed to him by deity, while he was ON a flying mount (that's half damage for those who werent aware) funny how he hasnt killed me yet without help..come spend smore of the money you aint got Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
War
Guest



PostSubject: Re: o.o   Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:13 am

I took the right decisions which was to call off the KOS on GZ because people could obviously not handle it, How is that failing as leader, I asked what the guild wanted and acted that way. You weren't in the guild at that time so I'm not sure how you can even judge me. Your whole argument is 100% based on your own assumptions or on hearsay of people that quite obviously mad at me for the reason being that I joined their #1 enemy. Games are no different than life in the sense that you gotta take everything people tell you with a grain of salt, if you're too dumb to go look for other possible point of views then it's not my problem fact is you weren't in the guild so I'm not sure how you can even comment the situation as you are clearly ignorant of what was going at the time. A guild isn't a matter of 1 person, if it was only about one person there wouldn't be a need for a guild. By that I means the leader or director aren't supposed to deal with everything else why would there be officers? We take the final big decisions but how is it my responsibility to be constantly dealing with drama and be the only one that takes the time to deal with it. I dare you to name me 1 person aside from myself, yoshiki and inflamez that took the time to plan HH runs for the guild, to deal with drama, to deal with other guild Q.Q about our members and such. The first fall of the guild was the whole's guild fault, not only mine, not only inflamez's fault. Thinking in any other way is just a proof of ignorance and egoism. I've been told I've done a nice fucking job many times once again "to your understanding" doesn't express the reality, Kyri, Amberr, Lrod, Stariss, Image, Krissy, Ahira even Yoshiki all expressed I did the best I could possibly do, a lot of people with an outsider point of view expressed the same. You're taking the opinion of people who hate me which means they are awfully biased I'm not sure how you can even base your opinion on that.

Concerning Deity, He could easily kill you, you probably run away all the time. Regardless, inflamez died to deity too, so did many other people fact is he always madly outgeared me and there is nothing I can do about it. Concerning the event you're talking about, when he killed me he was actually on the ground, maybe you should ask him before saying anything stupid. He jumped off the sword after ticking my hiero, used dragon, drake bash and then two skills on me that killed me. He had GX +10 at that time and I had and still have a +3 XS, if you think there is really anything I could do, you're obviously delusional cunt. I could of sat in safezone but I decided to tank him because I thought I could survive but Inflamez didn't survive to it nor did I so tell me how much of a failure that makes me, please do because I bet you wouldn't tank it either nor would 99% of this server. About stealing funds if you're really going down so low in the degree of Intelligence that a human being can have then I don't know why I'm even wasting my time trying to have a logical and mature argument with you. My XS is +3 and my gear got to +5 with some help, honestly if I really did steal guild funds don't you think it would be better? Seriously, sounds like you're running out of insults Szaku. About the hiero it didn't bug me at all because it was the HP Hiero I bought for a TW that finally didn't take place because nobody showed up @ DSP TW. So in reality it would of been wasted there anyway so it didn't hurt me at all, was well worth it anyways, because I got to rape you even after you actually sparked after I did which granted you invincibility for 2 seconds. Grats if you're a rich kid btw, I guess that's much of an accomplishment. I'm not actually poor myself but I pay for college, my books, my car, and when I go out so I don't have much money to spend on the game so I have to deal with that ^_^ Nonetheless the character that is played by the "poor" guy that I am still managed to kill you, so who suck balls?
Back to top Go down
PaXoS

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:52 am

Man War,

Still, I see no honor in leaving a guild u helped lead to attack them when they're struggling. Kinda mean. I listened to your orders and showed respect and now u attack me. I can't see how this makes you anything but a creep. I may be wrong. You told us a guild helps each other and sacrifices. A guild member should;nt just be out for salary. Than you join the guild with the highest income even though they are our enemy and on their way to takin the server............I would never do that to anyone. In game or not. I will always be Bloodlust. I can at least in this game be proud and hold my head up high, even when I pk a KOS. If u can than your character is found wanting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Szaku_Cy



Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 am

lets do a quick breakdown of leadership: what would you say in your "expert" opinion? 20%? 30% maybe? we'll say 30% of your duties as a leader revolves around outside shit. history is history but we all know the kos on gz was a no-go. (keep in mind i wasnt even there and i knew that much)
but half the guild didnt even respond to kos, (remember your emo moment at ykd? i sure as hell do)
and the half that were pk hungry STARTED this kos without permission from you..didnt even respect you enough to wait for it

so you get 50%

70% of guild issues is internal..period. wont even try to argue that..that's dumbass obvious. high as the levels were..the high levels in guild were definitely the minority. to be COMPLETELY fair..was less than 40% of the guild high levels. (the lowest level for tw if i remember correctly was 75. that's 80 ppl and of the ppl who actually showed up it went as low as 71; 80/200 ppl = 40%) leaves 60% of the guild. of the people who actually followed flamez advice and formed cliques within guild (a very VERY small %) this left more than 55% of the guild ungeard, funded, or cared about. not even gonna harp on how out of control this guild was and the fact that you had about as much to do with the kos on gz starting cuz you couldnt control your members and didnt really seem to try...
OR the high levels right under you showing no respect and intentionally using guild and you not having the cajones to put them in their place or throw them out

high levels- you get 15% the ones that respected you were friends and nothing more. just cuz they'll lick your wounds i wont and guild suffered with you in the reigns
, lowbies, if not for the dedicated members/ the ones who dont even pay attention to guild chat and might as well not be there; they would have ALL left. you come to delirium ONCE to complain that we were taking all the lowbies..even the fucking lvl 7x and 8x started coming - you get 35% and BARELY

i dont know how great of a job you thought you were doing..or out of the 8 people who patted you on the back how you managed to ignore the other 192, OH or however many were left after they got sick of BLT under your great job *thumbs up* but a F student is still an F student. your efforts were fail and if you did half as great as you claim you did ill even throw you a generous 5% curve..be happy with your 55% F(ailz)



moving on. ASK THE MAN HIMSELF ive NEVER run from deity and ive NEVER been killed by him without outside interference. im pretty sure he could kill me but fact is he hasnt yet and as much as you gloat about me jumpin in the air, jumping back down till your spark died off, and you not being able to kill me till you saved for a SECOND trip spark...i sat and watch YOUR bitch ass be slapped all over the entire beach area of naught..you got bounced the fuck around like a pinball and if by some chance me being directly on TOP of diety watching him i didnt manage to catch him jump off his air sword, you still got jail-raped. dont even fuckin matter.

somebody feeling awfully guilty would respond how you just did about that guild fund tho. i am TOTALLY ignorant of that story but free country as this is i can use whatever i want to insult you just like i can continually come back here and waste my time with you XD its quite fun What a Face

you've already been awarded the 55% fail of a grade in leadership but id just like to point out..if you werent playing so secretive with tw monies and people WERE more informed you may have never caught so much flak about AAAAALLLLL that missing money rabbit i wont even deduce from your score for being a sneaky bastich.


Last edited by Szaku_Cy on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weezyfbaby

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:57 am

im wondering why war is making a statement trying to justify his cause on our forums? is there some guilty conscience hanging over him? whats done is done and people don't forgot whats up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BIGGYLUV



Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 am

weezyfbaby wrote:
im wondering why war is making a statement trying to justify his cause on our forums? is there some guilty conscience hanging over him? whats done is done and people don't forgot whats up.

No hes is tired of his wifey getting one shot and would wish I stop hunting her on a daily basis. Your lucky war I will be deployed to Kuwaitt for 4 months. Tell your wife she can level in peace now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mestrixx
Guest



PostSubject: Re: o.o   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 am

You hunt me on daily bases ? o_o Didn't you only kill me like twice ? If you hunt me on daily bases, you can't be a very good hunter. D:
And if you didn't notice, I don't really care if I get PKed, so he doesn't really care. It's a PK server. If I couldn't handle getting PKed, I wouldn't play on this server.
But if it makes you feel better, I can pretend to QQ and /emo and go "OMG BIGGYLUV RUINS MY GAME /quit" everyday.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiki
Admin


Posts : 123
Join date : 2008-11-29
Age : 30
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: o.o   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:09 pm

man.. dis is surprising.. after so long, den i seen this thread LOL..
anyway, hether or nt i recpect 1 another's decision in game..
if its tt way, den its tt way.. tts my own honest opinion.. though played much with war in
blt together.. see-ing him gone to cq is kind of disappointing(coz we said b4 we wun join there though, havin fun on wc on cq, annoyin lushess, etc etc ;p ), but still, cant do much abt it.. >.< but i believe war knows, whether its personal kos or nt, he's an enemy guild, shud b prepared 2 be killed by us or killed by them ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: o.o   

Back to top Go down
 
o.o
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Flame Zone-
Jump to: